I. Personal data means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified:from that data alone; or from that data and other information which you have or are likely to have access.
II. Personal data may include but is not limited to your name, gender, date of birth, postal address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, credit card / bank / billing information and records of your contact with us (i.e., consultations, queries, compliment or complaint etc.).
III. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- Performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of Services to fulfil your pet’s healthcare needs;
- Verifying your identity;
- Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- Managing your relationship with us;
- Processing payment or credit transactions;
- Improving the quality of veterinary services through the performance of quality reviews and similar activities;
- Creating de-identified information which is information which is not used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual (e.g., aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Services on the Platform);
- Notifying you when Platform updates are available;
- Marketing and promoting the Platform, and the services and products offered on the Platform to you;
- Conveying health and wellness information about your pet to you;
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- Converting the personal data to anonymised data for the purposes of analytics and market research;
- Any other purposes for which you have provided the information; transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes;
And any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
I. We will maintain a file about you and your use of the Platform and/or our Services. We will collect, use and retain the data in your file, and such other data that we may obtain from time to time in connection with your current and past activities on the Platform, for as long as the purpose for which the data is collected continues or where otherwise necessary for legal purposes or the purposes of our normal business operations.
II. We may also look across multiple users to identify problems, and in particular, we may examine your personal data to identify users using multiple user-IDs or aliases. We may also compare and review your personal data for errors, omissions and/or accuracy.
III. We may track certain information based upon your behaviour on the Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users' traits to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information may include your IP address, access device and your physical location.
I. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of Services requested by you:
- To our subsidiaries, related companies, affiliates, or partners;
- To our third-party service providers (including any third-party veterinary clinics and veterinarians practising on the Platform, service provider which hosts or manages data from the Platform, credit, debit and charge card companies, banks or other entities processing payment instructions given by you through the Platform, lawyers, auditors, any other agents or subcontractors acting for and on our behalf);
- To government or regulatory authorities (including the Animal & Veterinary Service), whether within or outside of Singapore and/or where required by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pawlyclinic’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data maintained on the Platform is among the assets transferred;
II. We may also disclose your anonymised data to data analytic platforms, technical support providers, and delivery service providers.
We have put in place reasonable security protocols to protect your privacy and personal data, in such manner and to such extent as we deem reasonably appropriate in our sole and absolute discretion to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal data or private communications will always remain private and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties.·
If we transfer any data outside Singapore, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA
.Pawlyclinic's employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal data held by Pawlyclinic as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal data.
Each of Pawlyclinic and its affiliates, related corporation, and third party service providers and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents do not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaim any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any data held or maintained by any of the aforesaid entities or persons.
If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any personal data that you provide for our use, please send us an email at email@example.com for assistance. While we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that if you remove any personal data, which is necessary for us to provide you with Services, our provision of our Services to you may be impacted or even become impossible.